The Radiance School, Dimakuchi was founded on 7th December; 2012. After complete of the infrastructure the small beginning of Radiance School, Dimakuchi initiated in April 2014 on 1st by starting Nursery/K.G. and Classes I to V as a response to the request of the people to start English Medium School
The Radiance School, Dimakuchi is a non commercial private unaided school. It is provisional Registered (No. 127) by the Director of Education, BTC Kokrajhar and Affiliated by CBSE, Delhi, No. 230163.
The founder of Radiance School, Dimakuchi i.e. the Radiance Society. The Radiance Society has been registered under the Society Registration Act XXI, 1860 on 19th February 2007, Govt. of Assam bearing the Registration No. UDGI/262/A/22 of 2007. The Radiance School aims at developing full mental and physical potential of a student. The Radiance School has provides admission fees to deserving students in conception. The school is not for profitable basis; it is fully based society basis.
The Radiance School believes that care and education are equally important in the experience that we offer children. The routines and activities that make up the session/day in the setting are provided in ways that:
• help each child to feel that she/he is a valued member of the setting; ensure the safety of each child;
• help children to gain from the social experience of being part of a group; and provide children with opportunities to learn and help them to value learning;
• to provide high quality care and education of children below statutory school age in a parent-involving, community based group;
• to work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop;
• to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment;
• to add to the life and well-being of the local community and
• to work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families;
At Radiance School we believe we are all what nature and nurture have made us.
The school motto is ‘Nurture, Inspire, and Flourish.Nurture:
We will care for, support and protect our children whilst they are growing and learning with us and encourage them to do the same for each other and members of the wider community.Inspire:
We will strive to ignite our children’s enthusiasm and desire to learn and explore.Flourish:
Our aim is to equip our children to develop academically and socially to succeed in school and beyond.